Who We Are
This is what Democracy looks like.
Take action with us! Zone 3 of the Chester County Democratic Party promotes progressive values in our community and beyond. Zone 3 meetings take place on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM. Any registered Democratic voter in the region is encouraged to attend. Please see our Facebook page events for locations. Get to know us!
Our Progressive Values include:
- Caring and Responsibility, Carried Out with Strength
- Protection, Fulfillment in Life, Fairness
- Freedom, Opportunity, Prosperity
- Community, Service, Cooperation
- Trust, Honesty, Open Communication
We embrace voters in 15 municipalities with the following:
- Activism with OxGrove Act Now
- Get-Out-The-Vote (GOTV) Campaigns
- Local Events for Community Outreach
- Motivational Speakers with Dynamic Dems
- Phone Banking
- Social Gatherings
- Assisting with Voter Registration and Absentee Ballots
Zone 3 has several committees that support and carry out the political activities within the Zone, which include:
Get a Sample Ballot!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
Chester County Democratic Committee Zone 3
Zone 3 represents Democratic voters in 20 precincts over 15 municipalities in Southern Chester County, Pennsylvania. These municipalities are: Atglen (Borough), East Nottingham (Township), Elk (Township), Franklin (Township), Highland (Township), London Grove (Township), Londonderry (Township), Lower Oxford (Township), New London (Township), Oxford (Borough), Penn (Township), Upper Oxford (Township), West Fallowfield (Township), West Grove (Borough), West Nottingham (Township).
Please see your precincts page to find out where you vote as well as who are your precinct's Committee People. Contact your Committee People to get involved. We welcome your support. Get to know us!